Virtual Assistant with outstanding organizational skills. Team player. Excellent communicator with marketing knowledge and business mindset. An ambitious, resourceful and trustworthy employee, happy to assist with personal and business tasks.
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
University of Zagreb: Master in Economics & Business (2017)
University of Zagreb: Undergraduate in Physiotherapy (2014)
Virtual Assistant (April 2020 – Now)
- Respond to emails and phone calls
- Schedule meetings and manage a contact list
- Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
- Perform market research
- Create presentations, as assigned
Conor Communications & Other Freelance Projects
Promoter (September 2017 – Now)
- Demonstrating the features of a product or service to potential customers.
- Employing interactive materials such as videos, charts, or slideshows to share information about a product or service, when necessary.
- Answering any questions potential customers might have about a product or service.
- Generating reports that outline customers’ interest levels, questions asked, number of products/samples/literature sold and/or distributed at various events.
- Staying up to date with product or service features.
Brand Ambassador (October 2015 – June 2017)
- Building rapport with customers and vendors.
- Monitoring customer feedback and escalating complaints to the marketing department.
- Tracking customer preferences, metrics, and media campaigns.
- Representing the company at product launches, events, and trade shows.
- Brainstorming ideas and participating in training and workshops.
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times.